Black Grain Freehand (3)
A large, robust Freehand, this design from Erik Nording highlights the Danish carver's distinctive approach to shaping and his impressive creativity when it comes to crafting non-traditional forms. The undulating, asymmetric rim adds playfulness to the profile and is accented with plateau while the rich, contrast stain illuminates the briar's natural grain. The towering bowl houses a generously deep tobacco chamber and is primed to deliver long, relaxing smoking sessions for years to come.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.65 in./67.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark