Brown Sandblasted Bent Brandy
In this bent Brandy, Cavicchi has balanced a soft and supple bowl with a good bit of height to the rim, followed by a trim but thick shank, arcing upward to meet the demure stem, its length accented with an expansion disc of briar. As you might expect from Claudio, it's immaculately grained with finely stranded flame and stacks of dense, concentric ring grain quavering up from the heel, all revealed in Cavicchi's superlative brown sandblast, the smooth rim providing some handsome contrast.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy