Down Puffer Parka - Vintage US Army Parachute/Betro Paisley
Monitaly presents this Down Puffer Parka in collaboration with Canadian brand Klune Mountaineering. Kluane Mountaineering are One of the premier manufacturers for sleeping bags and mountain wear in the world.
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, all the products are produced custom made-to-order, one at a time, and 100% by hand by a master Betty Squires. The jacket shell features a 1970-80's vintage US Army Parachute nylon fabric, meaning the shade of colour varies from one garment to another. It is lined with 1.1oz Military Spec Parachute Nylon Cloth and insulated with Canadian White Duck Down with 750 fill power.
- Drawstring & cord stopper hood
- Full front zip closure, using vintage Scovill Gripper brass zippers
- 1 x chest patch pocket with a snap fastener flap
- 1 x interior chest pocket
- 2 x lower patch pockets with a snap fastener flap
- 1970-80's vintage US Army Parachute nylon fabric
- 1.1oz military spec parachute nylon cloth lining
- Vintage cord with metal ring on the back neckline, keeping the jacket wrinkle free when hung
- Layered see-through shell, sewn together with BETRO Paisley Cotton fabric
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro closure
- Made in USA & Canada