Gaea Scented Candle - Enchanted Collection (200g)
Hoshi Ryokan is one of the oldest operating hotels in the world. The ryokan, a Japanese traditional inn, is about 1300 years old and has been owned and managed by the Hoshi family for forty-six generations
A warm floral oriental scent from red rose and clove leaves, as though you are enveloped by the warmth of an open air Japanese hot spring
Recommended for afternoon tea and study room
Warm Floral and Oriental
Red Roses • Clove Leaves • Sandalwood
*Other Ingredients: Plums, Violet, Musk
- The first burn is the most important. Allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar which will prevent “tunnelling”.
- Allow candle wax to melt to the edge each time you light your candle to extend its longevity.
- Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4hrs each time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before reliting.
- Never burn a candle all the to the bottom. It is time to get a new candle when there is about 1cm of wax remaining