This straight Billiard from By Skovgaard is a petite rendition of the shape, boasting a lightweight disposition in hand and slender shaping that should easily slip into a pocket. Shape wise, the pert, upright bowl sits at the front of the low-slung, shank-and-stem combination that anchors most of the visual weight up front. The stummel wears a dark, low-profile sandblasted finish that accentuates the natural grain orientation of the briar, deftly complemented in tone by the tapered stem of jet-black acrylic.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark