6 Bottles Sample Set
A tasting set of 6 different styles of beers, stout, ginger beer and cider.
1) Beechy Summer Ale - Beechy Summer Ale is a beer that can trace its roots back to our first commercial brew, in the original brewery in Ben’s dads shed back in 2005. This all translates into an aromatic Australian summer ale with a punchy hop aroma,low pallet weight and a clean dry finish with moderate to low bitterness. Golden Ale, 4.4%,
2) Royal Jamaican Ginger Beer - Brewed using two types of Jamaican Ginger (blue and yellow), considered to be the finest in the world. Other ingredients include Cascade hops, Jamaican cane sugar, and Royal Jamaican new crop rum. Alcoholic Ginger Beer, 4.4%
3) Monk’s Stout - Part of the Brewery Dupont’s history, it was produced in the 50’s. Revived in 2011, with the aim to revive this stout while maintaining the name and the design of the time, this dark beer is characterized by coffee and chocolate flavors. Re-ferments in bottle. Belgian Stout, 5.2%,
4) La Chouette Cider - Located in the Mont-Saint-Michel Bay, one of the cradles of cider making in France, La Chouette is a pure apple juice cider produced and bottled in France from a selection of French cider apples. Fruit of the French savoir-faire, La Chouette will surprise you with its crisp and fruity taste, its fine bubbles and its natural golden colour. Best enjoyed chilled without ice. French Cider, 4.5%
5) Sweet Water 420 Extra Pale Ale - Our most popular brew! A tasty West Coast style Extra Pale Ale accentuated with a stimulating hop character. First conceived in our bat cave on 4/20, this kind of beer keeps the wheels on the bus going round and round! Pale Ale, 5.7%
6) Fucking Hell - Fucking Hell is a German Pilsner or pale lager at 4.9% ABV. It is named after the village of Fucking in Austria. It plays on hell, the German word for 'pale'. The taste is clean and crisp with a slight fruity tropical hop finish. The beer itself contains no additives or preservatives, which reassures you of an easy following morning. Pale Lager/Pilsner, 4.9%