The Vatican Library Scented Candle - Landmark Collection (200g)
The Vatican Library is one of the oldest library known to Man and was the driving force behind the emergence of Rome as the center of politics and intellectual excellence during the Renaissance period
A soft oriental scent from amber, benzoin and tonka beans, as though you are surrounded by the sea of antique books that fill the wooden shelves
Recommended for study room and living room
Amber • Benzoin • Tonka Beans
*Other Ingredients: Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Lavender, Rose, Patchouli, Vetiver, Ladanum, Cedar
- The first burn is the most important. Allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar which will prevent “tunnelling”.
- Allow candle wax to melt to the edge each time you light your candle to extend its longevity.
- Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4hrs each time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before reliting.
- Never burn a candle all the to the bottom. It is time to get a new candle when there is about 1cm of wax remaining