Vintage 1960s Patek Philippe (Ref. 3430) - 18K Gold
With its understated silver face and timeless angular case, it showcases a classic and elegant Patek style. Its angular case has an extra slim profile from the side. The ref. 3430 was introduced to the market in 1958 and stayed in production until the early 1970s. Powering the watch is its illustrious Patek Philippe 10 ligne movement, stamped in two places with the prestigious Poinçon de Genève, unquestionably among the finest hand-winding movements ever built.
It has all of its original Patek parts and presents beautifully on the wrist. Its case presents as better than near mint. Its silver dial is original and untouched.
Manufacturer: Patek Philippe
* Country of origin: Switzerland
* Serial no.: 795,131
* Year built: c. 1966
* Model: Ref. 3430
* Functions: Hours and Minutes
* Designed for: Men
* Case material: 18K gold
* Case markings (inside): Patek Philippe & Co, Geneve, Swiss, 18K, 3430, 2,635,855
* Case condition: Better than near mint. Scratch-free with fairly mild to moderate previous signs of being polishing.
* Dimensions: 26.5mm wide (28mm excluding crown), 34mm long lug tip-to-tip, 7mm thick
* Dial: Silver with gold applique baton indexes, signed Patek Philippe and Geneve, original and untouched, very good condition with light aging around certain parts of the periphery and markers. Please inquire if you would like it restored.
* Hands: Original, gold "batons"
* Movement type: Extremely high grade Cal. 23-300, manually wound, specially designed shock protection, patented Gyromax balance system maintains accuracy across various positions, temperatures, and amounts of wind, stamped twice with the Geneva Quality Mark, rhodium-plated, "fausses côtes" decoration, 18 jewels, straight line lever escapement, beryllium bronze escape wheel, self-compensating Breguet balance-spring, micrometer regulator
* Jewels: 18 rubies
* Band: Leather, fully stitched, padded, brand new and unworn
* Width between lugs: 18mm
* Serviced: Disassembled it down to the last screw and cleaned and oiled the movement.
* Timing: Timed to precision on a state-of-the-art computerized system.
*We do not offer exchange or returns.