Vintage 1970s Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date (Ref. 1501)
Here's a vintage Rolex reference 1501 Oyster Perpetual Date automatic with a clean silver dial from the late 60s, early 70s. Keeps great time and is fully functional.
- Vintage from 1970s
- 34mm oyster case and 19mm lug width
- Rolex rivet bracelet that fits up to a 7.5 inch wrist (557 endlinks, 78350 bracelet)
- Time and non-quick date function at 3 a clock
- Silver sunburst dial
- Steel engined turn bezel
- Lume in the lume plots and hands are a matching crisp white
- Black genuine crocodile strap
- Steel case and caseback
- Drilled lug holes
- Both the dial and crystal are free from any scratches or marks
- All parts are original including the signed Rolex crown, caseback, dial, and movement
*We do not offer exchange or returns.