Partially Rusticated Oom Paul with Silver (08) (AT)
The classic jaw-hanging Oom Paul is fashioned here by Caminetto in bold Italian style, with two inches of chamber depth and robust presence through the shank and bowl. Furthermore, this rendition is dressed in a dual finish, as rusticated texture covers the bowl and contrasts against the shank's smooth, chestnut hue — topped off by a silver wedding band around the shank end.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.33 in./109.98 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy