Ruby Bark (3421) (2017)
Dunhill's Ruby Bark finish is one that's gone through a fairly extensive evolution since its inception in 1972. It began as the Redbark and has always remained a red-stained sandblast, but the color was brightened a few years after its introduction before Dunhill returned to the original, darker hue in 1976. Eventually, though, the Redbark was discontinued in 1987. After a hiatus of several decades, the same ruby-stained sandblast was reimagined in the form of today's Ruby Bark finish, adding to the rich aesthetic crisp accents of sterling silver for a colorful presentation that still retains a high level of formality.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England