Sandblasted Bent Apple (06) (AT)
One of Caminetto's more diminutive pieces, this bent Apple is compact and lightweight, yet doesn't lack in stylish flourish. The lifted nature of the heel continues the momentum of the shank's steep angle and the stem's light bend, and it's dressed in a chestnut-stained sandblast, revealing wavy ripples of growth rings and contrasting against the bright, sunny hues of the acrylic stem-and-mount combination.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.69 in./119.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy