Black Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Neoclassic Italian shaping is on display with this Cavicchi Dublin in an all-black sandblast. A couple of visual cues particularly commend themselves, particularly the heel spur located under the transition; that "notched" attribute balances the smooth rim, which is domed slightly, smooth, and positively saturated with birdseye. The low transition introduces a gently expanding shank that rises to the saddle bit, its negative space throwing visual weight back to the bowl, which tapers in dramatic Dublin fashion.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy